Stitcher 2.5.0 Functions Updates
*Please update your graphics card driver to the latest version before using this version of Stitcher.
1. When editing VR180 content, you can now preview stitching in all directions by selecting lens pairs.
2. Adds additional integer frame rate options for exported video.
3. Adds Prores 422 HQ encoding.
4. RTX 2080 graphics cards are now supported.
5. 8K H265 hardware acceleration is now supported. Please retest your computer performance to ensure 8K H265 hardware acceleration has been enabled.
6. AEB photos from Pro 1 are now supported in Stitcher.
7. Adds GPS information in Exif when you export Raw photos from Pro 1.
8. Errors shown when exporting CrystalView content have been made clearer.
Stitcher 2.5.0 is optimized for graphics cards that support CUDA. If you are using a NVIDIA graphics card, we recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version before using Stitcher 2.5.0.
1. When editing VR180 content, you can select lens pairs to preview the stitched image of any direction in Lens Selection. After importing content to Stitcher 2.5.0 in VR180 mode, the default setting is to use two lenses or four lenses on the left and right sides of the battery cover to stitch. In the Stitcher 2.5.0, you can choose to use image of any continuous 2 or 4 lenses to create VR180 content in the Preview function.
2. Adds support for integer frame rate options when exporting video, It is not recommended to modify the frame rate when exporting in Stitcher, instead, modify the frame rate in the final editing and rendering stage of your workflow.
3. Stitcher 2.5.0 adds Prores 422 HQ encoding. Please choose MOV under Output Format and ProRes 422 HQ under Codec Type when exporting video.
4. Stitcher 2.5.0 now supports hardware decoding and encoding with RTX 2080 graphics cards, please update your graphic card driver to the latest version. 8K H265 hardware acceleration is also now supported. Please test your hardware performance to ensure 8K H265 hardware acceleration has been enabled. Click on "Hardware Performance Test" in the top menu to begin.
When the test results show that your computer can "decode 4K video while your hardware encodes 4K video", the 8K H265 hardware encoding option can be selected.
5. HDR photo mode has been updated to allow for Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) for Pro 1 firmware v210. Stitcher 2.5.0 now supports Pro 1 AEB photos.
6. Adds GPS information in Exif when you export Raw photos from Pro 1.
7. Errors shown when exporting CrystalView content have been made clearer. Fixes an issue where conversion progress stopped at 0.00% when converting video.