Hi there Insta.
I have a 360pro2 and have been stitching the the raw footage to ProresHQ before editing in Premiere which has been working a treat... however the files are huge!!
The No-Stitch workflow sounds amazing but I have been having so many issues with the plugin its not funny anymore and has wasted alot of my time, I still want to proceed with this workflow if you have a solution for my issues so I ask please help with the below.
1. Poor performance
- I have a 32 Core Threadripper with an RTX 2080Ti and 64g RAM and still I get poor major lag.
- The lag is very minimal when I launch Premiere however the longer I use it in one session, the worse the lag becomes so please consider this note as it may be a key to the issue..?
- It Starts off with smooth working environment then after maybe 5 minutes I will have a 1 second lag constantly about every 5-10 seconds.... then this works up to a 5 second lag in every 10 seconds (this is maybe about 30 mins of working in one session).
- I am not just talking about a playback lag either, the whole of adobe premiere pro is lagging even when not playing back... Not Fun...
2. Error Compiling Media
- Please see the below error messages when I try to export, I simply cannot export my production at all...
3. Other users on the Computer cannot use the Importer
- Im not sure why this is an issue but the other users on my computer cannot seem to import footage to premiere using the plugin, what even more weird is that creating proxies on the imported media take 3 times longer on a different computer user account than my account (the one I used to install premiere on). However everything else on premiere works fine on the other accounts that doesn't rely on the plugin.
I do Hope you can help me with this as one of my projects consists of about 1TB with the workable files and it simply isn't viable to store all this.
Thank you for a great camera, I hope you can fix these issues.