Adobe Premiere Pro “No-Stitch” Editing Extension Available Now for Insta360 Pro Users

@nick_73584

Please delete ProImporterCEP folder for uninstalling the plugin, here is some information for you to find the folder

We were extremely excited for this plug-in for our 360 work, but it's done nothing but make our system run slow.   Need information on how to uninstall this Plug In Asap... We have deadlines and need to move on until this is more fine tuned.

After installing the plugin, it worked great for a day. Then upon closing and restarting my mac laptop, I get the following run script errors....every ten seconds. It has made premiere unsuable even after uninstalling and reinstalling; starting blank projects; opening projects that did work prior to installing your plugin; nothing makes a difference. PLEASE tell me how to uninstall this plugin. I can't find it in mediacore or any kind of uninstall documentation on your website. ASAP.

@Insta360_Support Could you please reply. I see more people are facing the same problem. Everybody is super excited for the plugin (it would safe us not hours but days of stitching and tons of data storage), but it's video playback is very lacking. Especially on Mac. Can we expect any change soon because this way the plugin isn't solving any problems for us while everybody is so excited for it to work! Please keep us posted..!

I followed all the steps, seemed to be working perfectly and was really excited to see the result. After stitching I got the jumpiest bit of video that I've ever seen so was somewhat disappointed, any idea what went wrong?

Premiere Pro CC 2018 on i7 PC

Hi Insta360!

I was so much looking forward to this feature! This would make the Insta360 Pro a must have for HQ 360 video productions again, amazing! Of course I jumped right into it, but I totally agree with Jan Raiber, it doesn't work well yet for Mac(book) Pro users. I work on the fastest MacBook Pro at the moment, and I was amazed how easy and fast the plugin works. The playback of the proxy though glitches within the first second and gets only worse and worse. When I make proxies of my own (proress) it works perfectly fine. I think the codec of the proxy you're offering isn't working well for Mac users unfortunately. I'm so sorry, because again, I was very excited for this plugin to come! It is impossible to edit this footage when it's not running smoothly. 

Really looking forward to the update where the proxy codec is optimised for Mac users as well. Please let me know, when can we expect this? 

Keep up the good work..!

Erik

@jan-raiber_10460 Hi Jan, we just tested adobe CC 2018 again, and it's working well, did you happen to stored all the contents on the SSD so while you unplug the SSD, "quick-proxi" files went missing?

@danielhillier  we are checking with our team to see what's going on, will provide feedback as soon as possible.

@sir-rick  can you please describe what error/problem did you meet while using it? 

Hi, Would love to get this working as it would save so much time. 

Get this error when I try to import a folder with any videos taken from my Insta360 Pro. Premiere Version 12.1.1

Hi, the Plugin is working with adobe CC 2018 on Mac Sierra. But if I save the Project and open it up later, all the "quick-proxi" files are gone.

Am I doing something wrong?

There are two things, which i can do.

Working without Proxies - very very slow

Import all the files again, than relink to the new proxies until they are gone for the next time.

The third thing i ditn't try is to backup these "quick-proxy" files and copy them into the pro-import plugin folder of the current project before open it.

An additional comment. My machine is not able to play the quick-proxies fluently. (8kstereo h264 is no problem, because it is a fast machine) Does it relay on cuda, which is not support by the stitcher? (on Macs)

May it be possible to implement a setting for the stitch-quality of those proxies? That we can choose a lower resolution and a simpler algorithm (template based).

Thank you for this great invention!

Jan

Not working for me unfortunately. I've followed the video instructions very carefully, step-by-step. Perhaps not compatible with Premiere CC 2018? I'm currently using Premiere Pro CC 2018 version 12.11

@anneliene_boom_79974  Hi, did you happen to have installed plugin for Insta360 One? (because you mentioned insv file and it's a file format for one), please check the link and install the latest stitcher https://www.insta360.com/downl...

If it doesn't help, please share a screenshot, thanks!

Excited to optimize our workflow here. Though for some reason after installing the plugin, I can only import the footage as seperate MP4's. I've read online that I should look for the INSV-file, yet I can't find that one yet. Maybe I overlooked a step during the installation process. Are there some instructions on how to get started with the plugin? 

Looks like your connection to Insta360 Pro Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.